Powered by Blogger.

My Quarantine Essentials

My quarantine days are coming to an end as I'll be headed back to work next week. I've enjoyed my long break and I believe I used my time to the fullest, but now I'm refreshed and ready to head back to work. These were some of my top essentials that I enjoyed during my time of quarantine.


+ Oil Diffuser
I loved being able to diffuse my oils and making different blends depending on my physical or emotional needs of that day.

+ Slippers
I basically wore my slippers all day every day. They were so comfy.

+ Mason Jar with a straw
I realized that this was the only way I would drink water. For some reason having a straw helps so much. My mason jar was always by my side.

+ Chromebook
When we moved to GA my Chromebook wouldn't connect to our internet, but during quarantine it did! It was great timing because I was using Chu's laptop, but it started having battery issues right before quarantine. I'm so amazed how everything worked out.

+ My Bible and Bullet Journal
I had lots of time to be in the word and to make some fun bullet journal spreads.

+ Leggings
I was in lounge wear almost everyday and I definitely gravitated more towards leggings with a comfy/over-sized top.

No comments