Powered by Blogger.

Day 20 - What's in my purse


This is my MK bag that Chu got for me during our first Christmas together as a married couple. It's such a classic black bag, very spacious, and has lots of sentimental value to me. I started using this bag again because I'm finally going back to work. I was traveling very light the past 2 months, but now I need to use this bag to carry all of my essentials.




+ My MK wristlet came free with the purse, but it's so useful. I'll use that on days where I just need to make a quick errand run.

+ Glasses case to keep my glasses safe. I need my glasses to help me drive.

+ I always carry my planner with me. I love it because I can keep track of my weekly goals and water intake. It's the perfect size for this season of my life because I haven't been too much of a busy bee.


+ My essentials bag has all of my oils, rollers, and thieves necessities. My newest addition is Seasonal Support. As much as I hate to admit it, I think I'm starting to have some allergy symptoms.

+ Gum! I'm obsessed and love the spearmint flavor!


I also did a "What's in my bag" for my smaller MK purse. Check it out on my Instagram highlight, About Ems

No comments