Powered by Blogger.

August highlights


In a blink of eye, August is already gone and done with. We're stepping into September and fall is around the corner. I'm always so amazed at how fast time flies, but I'm not complaining because I love the fall season! August was filled with some sweet moments so I just wanted to share them with you all.


+ Double Date

This seemed so long ago, but we loved our double date with this sweet couple. It was nice to go out and play disk golf together. It took us a whole month to plan and find time, but we made it happen, ha. I feel like doing something active is a great way to get to know people. You can break the ice by embarrassing yourself and having a good laugh together. It was a real chill morning.


+ Birthday Celebration

Took our mom out to eat for her birthday and you can never go wrong with Korean BBQ. Chu and I are thankful for the quality time that we have with our parents. I feel like most of the pictures that I have of them are of us eating out. We sure love to eat out when we can.


+ Vincent

Another brother is now a college student! They grow up so fast, but it's so hard to treat them like an adult too. I'm so thrilled for him though and I hope he'll make some amazing memories while also being faithful to the call that God has for him.


+ Dad

At first my parents weren't planning to come and drop off my brother, but my dad ended up coming. I'm not surprised though because I know it gives them a peace of mind when they drop off their children. We got to spend a couple days together driving around gathering things for Vincent. I wish my mom would've been able to come too, but I'll take whatever I can get during this pandemic. It's always heartbreaking seeing him leave though. 


+ Reunions

Mx came to visit GA and this was such a blessing from God! It was so short, but I'm so thankful we got to catch up, reminisce, and laugh together over lunch. I also got to meet baby Roman for the first time and y'all, there are nnoooo words. The moment he saw me he walked up to me with a smile and wanted me to hold him. Ugh, my heart! He is so lovable!



+ Officially Certified

Y'all, this month I finally took my GACE exams and passed! There's such a long story to this, but I'll keep it short. I reapplied for my teaching certificate and I got it! I'm now a certified teacher! This has been a mountain that I've been trying to conquer for a couple of years so I celebrate this victory proudly and along with everyone who walked this journey with me. A big shout out to my husband, my support team and forever praise and glory to God for His goodness to me.

No comments