Powered by Blogger.

July Haul 2020



Sephora

+ Glow Recipe Pineapple -C Bright Serum - $49

Y'all this serum was e x p e n s i v e. Luckily, I had a gift card so it cut the price in half, but still a bit pricey. I wanted to try out this brightening and smoothing serum to see what it would do for my skin. So far, it does give me a really nice complexion and doesn't dry out my skin, but I broke out on my chin a little (not sure if that was from the product or hormonal lol) and I'm not a fan of the scent. It has a really strong sweet smell to it, but since I used my gift card for it, I'm going to stick it out and see what the results are. 

+Brazilian Bum Bum Cream

+ Coco Cabana Cream

July was my birthday month so those were my birthday goodies! The Brazilian Bum Bum is a fast-absorbing body cream that helps tighten the appearance of skin and the Coco Cabana is hydration for luscious skin and lasting moisture. I haven't used them yet, but they both smell a m a z i n g. The packaging is also so cute! So excited for this little trial because a skincare friend of mine loved these products as well!


Target // Dollar Section

+ Hanging Shelf - $5

Y'all this miniature hanging shelf is so adorable. I have a thing for small and miniature items. I honestly don't really have a need for it yet, but I knew I had to get it because they're never around when you actually want it. Thinking about putting this in the bathroom for some skincare or beauty products.

+ Rope Bins - $5

I love buying my storage bins from the target dollar section. I always wait for them to stock up, because they're always so expensive everywhere else. I'm planning on using these bins for the bathroom.

+ Neutral Towel Sets (2) - $3

These neutral toned towels go so well with the bins. I want to roll the towels into the bins and leave them out for the guests to use.



Ross

+ Marble Stand - $7.99

I had been looking for a tray for our coffee table for a while, but nothing seemed right. I thought this marble stand was different and aesthetically pleasing as well.

+ Marble and Wood Coasters - $5.99

I wanted coasters for our room and living room, but honestly, coasters are so expensive. I'm thankful that I found these beautiful coasters at Ross and for more than half the price that they were being sold for on Amazon. Ross is currently not as stocked right now so I did have to go hunting before I finally found this set. But it was worth it and I say, save your money and just go to Ross. 

+ Hight Waisted Jeans - $13

I contemplated on getting these jeans, mostly because we couldn't try them on at the store. I left and then decided to go back and get them. I don't regret it though! The quality of the color and material is great. It fits perfectly and makes me look slimmer too, which is always a plus! The length was a bit long because I'm not the tallest, but I just hemmed it myself. I don't plan to hem it because I like the frayed look.




Makeitwithjoy

+ Clay Earrings - $25

As some of you know, my latest obsession is with clay earrings and they might just run my bank dry. There are so many talented creators out there and I also want to support my talented friends. I love these earrings because they're so dainty, light, and beautifully crafted. Click here to follow and see what else my friend is making! She truly is such a talented soul when it comes to crafting.

No comments