Powered by Blogger.

Enneagram

Hey friends! Something that I wanted to share today was my Enneagram number. I'm not an expert, but my understanding is that an Enneagram is a system of personality types based off of a person's core belief and emotions. There are nine different personality types and they help us to figure out why a person may behave the way they do. Our Enneagram can help us with personal development and understanding others.

My top 3 Enneagrams

+ T W O - The Giver/Helper
They want to be liked and find ways that they can be helpful to others so they can be loved and belong.

+ T H R E E - The Achiever
They want to be successful and admired by other people, and are very conscious of their public image.

+ O N E - The Perfectionist
They place a lot of emphasis on following the rules and doing things correctly.

I think it's crazy that each of these are so relatable to me. I like and want to be liked by people and a big part of how I try to express my love to others is by giving and doing things for them. I'm totally a rule follower and I don't like to do things that'll make me feel embarrassed, even though it ends up happening anyways.

I love to follow enneagramashton on Instagram because she creates and also shares some awesome art work that helps me to better understand who I am. A lot of the pictures I'm sharing are heavily based off of type 2. I hope that you'll get to know me and my husband a little bit more with some of these.








Chu's Enneagram

+ S I X - The Skeptic/Loyalist
They are preoccupied with security, seek safety, and like to be prepared for problems.

This is sooo Chu.



Our relationship together is pretty accurate with what is described below. I'm glad that we get along so well. I'd have to say that being married to a six is pretty nice.



No comments