Powered by Blogger.

Something New


Okay, so crazy, but I put in my 2 weeks at my job and I'm going to be teaching online! It's a huge change from what I'm used to, but I'm looking forward to using this new platform to interact with students. With this new program, I get to choose what I want to teach and what age group to teach. I already know that a lot of my lessons are going to be about reading and writing. Those are my favorite subjects and I want to teach and inspire students to love them as well. So far, I've been enjoying the lesson planning process and making my own resources as well. 

I have also been thinking about investing in my Teachers Pay Teachers (TPT) account too. TPT has been one of the greatest websites for classroom resources and it's where I also got the adorable prints for my new backdrop in the picture above. I hope that I can be a helpful source to other educators because I know that there are so many things to do and prepare for. I truly find pleasure in making my own resources so this is going to be an exciting task for me and honestly, I'm really looking forward to this the most.

I also can't deny that I'm looking forward to working from home. One of Chu and my goals is that I could stay at home with our kids one day and we feel like this is a stepping stone into making that happen. I definitely still desire and dream of being in the classroom as well, so I'm not closing that door just yet. I'm still planning to finish my certification process and my next test is in August, so pray for me when you think of me! But yeah, there are many new changes and updates right now, but everything is being received with open minds and lots of enthusiasm. 

No comments