Powered by Blogger.

Yummy Recipes

Hey friends! I've mentioned before that I'm not the greatest cook, but it's been so fun finding new recipes to try. Some are definitely a hit or miss, but I just wanted to share two recipes that I tried and absolutely loved! I guarantee that you'll love them too!



This first dish is a well known Tawinese beef noodle soup. Goodness, the meat was so tender and the texture of the noodles was so so good! I'm drooling thinking about this again. I used two different recipes and combined them together. The ingredients weren't that different from each other, but the two websites cooked it a little bit differently. Again, I kind of combined the two different cooking styles and it turned out fine. I would say, use your best discretion and do what you feel comfortable with.

These are the two websites that I got the recipe from.


The second website said to use 16 cups of water. Those 16 cups served my family of four for two meals. If you're cooking for a family of 2 I would probably cut this recipe in half. If not, I would freeze the leftover broth and eat it again another night. The second website also gives you links on what kind of ingredients to get, supper helpful! They say to use any noodle of your choice and I decided to use the plain noodle (thin) from the Twin Marquis brand and they were so bomb! Next time, I want to try the thick flat noodles. For me, I also added a little more salt to my broth. If the broth is not as salty as you would like, just add some more until it gives you the flavor that you want.



The second dish is a creamy tomato pasta. It looks really simple, but it has become one of my favorite pasta dishes! Chu loves this dish too. I found this on Pinterest and it requires an instant pot (so in love with the instant pot), but I also think that you can work around that if you don't have one. So thankful for Pinterest because they have so many yummy recipes on there. This recipe really doesn't require too much work and it can be done within 30 minutes.


The recipe doesn't require any meat, but I cook some chicken breast in there and it totally completes it. I just love meat and chicken goes well with it. If you like shrimp then I think it would also be fine.

Well, please let me know know if you try them!



No comments