Powered by Blogger.

Day 11 - Things I collect


I'm a stationary collector! My collection includes, but is not limited to cards, stickers, journals, sticky notes, pens, and washitape. Most of my stationary things are for my planner, bullet journal, and making cards. I love making cards for people.




I love collecting Polaroids! I think they're such a cute and simple way to decorate your work/desk space. Most importantly, I love collecting memories!


Essential oils are my newest collection. It's a collection that I'm hoping will grow as I continue down the path of wellness.


Earrings are my next obsession and a staple when it comes to accessorizing. I can always walk out of a store with a new pair of earrings. Most days I wear my pearl studs, but on the other days I love wearing a set that'll dress up my outfit.

No comments