Powered by Blogger.

Day 26 - 10 Dislikes and 10 Likes



Dislikes

1. Unsatisfied cravings - I dislike it when I'm craving Chick-Fil-A, but it's Sunday. Worst feeling ever.

2. Corn and peas - I'm not a vegetable person to begin with, but for some reason those are specific veggies that I can't bring myself to eat.

3. Cleaning freshly killed fish, chicken, and etc. It's just not my thing. I'd rather go buy it from the store, but I've definitely been pushed out of my comfort zone being a nyab (daughter-in-law). So thankful for the grace of my in-laws.

4. Confrontation - This gives me major anxiety, but I also believe that it is very necessary sometimes.

5. Gory movies - Blood, pain, and torture is not my thing, but I make an exception for zombie movies, ha.

6. Alarms - More like, waking up before my alarm goes off. It makes me so sad.

7. Insects - They're just so gross. I hate having to be the adult when the kids get scared because I'm scared too. I once asked a kid to kill a spider though lol.

8. Laundry - I feel like this is one of the most tedious task and the process is sooo long. It just feels like an all day event. I started using safer products to wash my clothes so it makes it a little more exciting, but it's still not my favorite house chore.

9. Being tickled - I'm ticklish and I hate being tickled. My friends from college use to tease or force me to do things by tickling me. Chu does the same thing. It's literally my weakness.

10. Food Coma - More like laying down when my stomach is too full. I know some people like to take naps after a food coma, but I just can't. It feels too uncomfortable so I have to sit up or stand for 15-30 minutes or so.


Likes

1. Walking and talking - I could do this for hours.

2. Spicy Food/snacks - I could eat spicy food for every meal, every day.

3. Crafting - I love creating things and exploring all the different kinds of crafting hobbies.

4. Manicures - Doing my nails is something so small, but it makes me feel so put together. I even like to cut Chu's nails too.

5. Road trips - I think they're so fun because of the conversations, music, and snacks. The anticipation of getting to your destination is so thrilling too. I like traveling in general.

6. Theatre shows - Going to live shows/musicals are so fun and being apart of the audience is also always a great experience.

7. Giving - Making/buying things for people makes me so happy.

8. Mail - I love receiving packages/letters/cards in the mail. It's so exciting. I think it's so sweet that someone would take the time to think of me and send me something.

9. Christmas - It's my favorite holiday and time of the year! Around this time I also like watching Hallmark Christmas movies. I know! They're so cheesy, but I love snuggling in bed and watching their countdown till Christmas movies.

10. Lists - Making lists make me feel organized and prepared. It also helps because my memory is horrible. Most of my lists are written in my planner which is almost always with me.

No comments