Powered by Blogger.

Day 17 - Throwback Photos


Going down memory lane, but it's not in chronological order.


When we went on our first girl's getaway. Felt like such big girls, ha.


Enjoying the sunset in WI during our young adults road trip in 2013.


When Chu and I first started dating he asked me, "Why do you always have a bag of chips with you?" My answer, "It's part of who I am." This is my proof.


First time at King Spa. It was life changing and now I'm addicted.


Big Bang's Alive Galaxy Tour in 2012. Most hype concert ever!


My first zip line experience. I'm always on the lookout for good zip lining courses now.


Bobbing for oranges in ice cold water. One of the craziest challenges I've done. 


Running man events with the youth, just as funny as the show.


Experiencing my first natural disaster, Hurricane Sandy. Craaazzy times.


Skyping the little bros when I was in college. We were so young.


Playing in our first tournament! We got 3rd place out of 3 teams lol


OMG! When Kayden was 5 years old. Look at that cute smile!


I think this photo is beyond sweet. Love my dad.


Hanging Lake is one of my favorite hikes, but I had never hiked it in the snow until this one day. Hiking in the snow was scary because we didn't have the right shoes and our hands were getting numb, but definitely made it much more adventurous.



Y'all, student teaching was my absolute favorite thing!

No comments