Powered by Blogger.

Day 16 - Ten Favorite Foods


1. Hamburgers - I love mine medium with bacon and an over easy egg. No extra condiments except for lettuce and mayo.

2. Fawm Kauv (steamed rice rolls) - Seriously, the texture of the steamed rice roll is everything. I love this with a spicy dipping sauce.

3. Vermicelli Noodle Bowl - This is such a refreshing dish that I could just keep eating. I love mine with lots of meat and egg rolls.

4. Chicken and Bacon Alfredo - Favorite pasta dish. I also like creamy garlic lemon pasta as well. I just love white creamy pastas.

5. Chicken, lamb, and Rice from Halal Guys - I first tried this dish in New York from a street cart and have been obsessed every since. Everyone needs to try this dish.

6. Dumplings - I could literally snack on dumplings all day.  My favorite kind of dumplings are soup dumplings where the soup is inside the dumpling, sooo yummy.

7. Rice Noodle Dishes - Pho, Kapong, and Kapia. I know this is cheating, but I seriously love any dish with rice noodles. The textures of the noodles and the flavor of the soups are so satisfying.

8. Stuffed Chicken Wings - My mom's stuffed chicken wings are my favorite. This is a dish that requires a lot of labor, but my mom always cooks it because she knows I love it.

9. Korean Barbeque (KBBQ) - I just love my meat!

10. Thai Curry - This is one of my favorite Thai dishes and I have to have it with potatoes. Honestly, any dish with potatoes and I'm sold.

No comments