Powered by Blogger.

Day 29 - Weekend Trip to P.C.B.

Took a weekend trip with the Yang fam to Panama City Beach. It was a short, but much needed little getaway. I love that we live close enough to go to the beach whenever there is a free weekend.



Adding more polaroids to my collection. The lighting was so perfect!



Saw a merman relaxing on the beach! I told Chu that we should invest in a beach umbrella and sand toys now. I totally want to build a sand castle next time.



I caught my first ocean fish! I love it when I experience something for the first time, it shows how I am still growing and learning. I hope that I'll be able to have many more "first" moments. Also, peep Chu's finger, haha.


These are some of our must have snacks and drinks for the road. I usually don't let Chu eat anything spicy because it doesn't sit well with his stomach, so I get to enjoy all the spicy chips to myself.


For some reason, we only drink the Strawberry Melon Brisk on road trips. It became our road trip drink.




No comments