Powered by Blogger.

Day 27 - First/Current Car


This baby is Prince.  He's my first/current car and I have my parents to thank for that. I remember telling them that if they let me go to school in NY that I wouldn't ask for a car, but I ended up asking for one anyways. It was time for student teaching and finding transportation back and forth was going to be difficult. I felt terrible that I was going against my words, but I wasn't really picky and just wanted a decent car to get me around. My parents definitely spoiled me and got me the best car that they could and paid for it in full [insert crying emoji]. Prince was with me in NY, CO, and now GA. I love my many memories with him that consisted of road trips, conversations, and service. My parents officially put him under my name after I got married. He has been super reliable and Chu and I hope to keep him for as long as we can.



No comments