Powered by Blogger.

Day 28 - Before & After

Today's challenge was actually supposed to be a couple days ago, but I wanted to wait until I had time to get all of the things I needed. I did two small changes in our room, but I feel like it made such a difference! I love decorating our space!

For my first little project, I wanted to give Chu a space of his own. I used up all the space on our bookshelf and took over our bins so he didn't have a place for his stuff. He doesn't have much because he's not a hoarder like me, but his desk was getting a little cramped. He was also using part of our dresser too. I took this shelf where I placed my shoes and turned it into a nice little storage place for him.

Before


After




My second project was redecorating our dresser. This was on my to-do list for forever, so I'm glad that I finally got it done. The reality of the "before" picture is so real though lol. That small little corner was where Chu had some of his stuff. It's also a mess because we have some wall decor and our unity board from our wedding just sitting around. I have no idea where to put those yet. I wanted to put Chu's storage shelf next to the dresser, but we'll see. I'm still thinking about it.

Before


After




I got most of my decoration and storage stuff from TJ Max/Homegoods. I love and am super obsessed with that place. I got my mirror awhile back, but it's huge and I got it for such a great price at Ross. I love it when I find great deals!

This is definitely not it for our room transformation though. I have some more changes that will be coming so stay posted!

No comments