Powered by Blogger.

Day 18 - What's in my make-up bag

Yay! I love "What's in my Bag" things!





Skin/Face

+ Etude House Sunprise Must Daily- Sunscreen is a necessity before I put on make-up.

+ Tatcha The Silk Canvas Primer - This is the first primer I used and I've totally hit pan. I love the smell and how it makes my face so smooth before applying my foundation or concealer.

+ e.l.f. Poreless Putty Primer - I heard lots of great reviews about how this was a dupe for the Tatcha primer so I bought it to try it out.

+ Maybelline Fit Me Concealer - Love this concealer. I've been using this for as long as I know. Most days I just use concealer now.

+ Innisfree Cushion - I love how it's lightweight and easy to apply. I'm thinking about trying something else though so we'll see.


Eyes

+ Tartelette In Bloom Palette - I've always been about neutral eye-shadow.

+ e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit - Easy to blend and apply when I'm lazy or in a rush.

+ Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow - When I take my time doing my brows.

+ Loreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes in very black - My holy grail mascara. No matter how many mascaras I've tried I always end up going back to this one.


Face

+ Physicians Formula x Weylie Butter Collection Palette - I'm late to the blush game, but lately I've been obsessed with blush! I love this palette and mostly just wanted to support Weylie.  

No comments