Powered by Blogger.

Day 24 - 5 weird things I like


1. Pretend fighting with one of my best friends in Hmong. Those conversations always crack me up and it's definitely not something I can do with just anyone lol.

2. Touching Chu's ear when we're in the car. So weird, but comforting at the same time, ha!

3. I like to eat my kapia (rice noodle soup) plain without any additional seasonings and only with a sprinkle of cilantro and green onions. Every time we eat kapia everyone is busy adding their condiments, but not me! I just love the taste of the original broth.

4. When I get mosquito bites, I like making an "X" on the bite with my nails when it gets itchy. It's been a habit since I was a kid, but even as an adult it's still so satisfying.

5. I like giving my family and friends nicknames for their caller ID on my phone. It's usually something sentimental or funny. I feel like it makes it so much sweeter and more interesting when I check to see who is calling. For example, one of my brother's ID is "Twin" because people always say we look alike. FB even tags my pictures as him. It's hilarious.

No comments