Powered by Blogger.

Day 22 - Recent Shopping Haul






Sephora spring sale haul! 

My skin is on the dryer side of the spectrum so I'm always on the look out to find hydrating and effective products to use. A lot of these purchases were recommendations from friends and a trusted youtube channel that I watch, Beauty Within

Check them out if you haven't yet. The two co-hosts are extremely relatable and so knowledgable. It's a very educational channel that helps you understand why certain things are helpful and useful for your skin. They also talk about low and high end products so there are many budget friendly products to try as well.




+ The Ordinary Squalane Cleanser - It's a really light cleanser that keeps my skin hydrated. I definitely have to double cleanse when I wear make-up though. I originally bought the 1.7 fl. oz. cleanser, but it didn't last as long so I upgraded to the 5.07 fl. oz. 


+ The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% - Niacinamide reduces the appearance of skin blemishes and congestion. It's suppose to help reduce oiliness as well. I actually bought this for Chu to try out, but I'll probably use it once in a while too.

+ The Ordinary AHA 30% BHA 2% Peeling Solution - I needed a new exfoliator and thought I would give this a try. The color and application is interesting. I feel like I use a lot of product when applying it, but good thing we're only supposed to exfoliate once a week.


+ Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream - Smells amazing! Last time I was using the Intensive version so I hope that this one will work well for me. The Intensive cream was a lot thicker, but I think I like the consistency of this one more. It also came with a super cute applicator. We'll see.


+ e.l.f. Poreless Putty Primer - I needed a new primer and saw that this was the dupe for Tatcha's Silk Canvas. Most reviews said it was even more hydrating than the Tatcha primer so I'm excited to try it out. I hope I'll like it so that I can save some money.






No comments