Powered by Blogger.

Work, Work, Work

I had brunch at Syrup with two co-workers, Jen and Ms. J! I'm so glad that I got the chance to meet up with them outside of work, but the funny thing was all we talked about was work. I guess we can never escape that place. It was also my first time at Syrup and I really liked what they had on the menu. I had such a hard time choosing, but hopefully I'll be back to try more!
Jen and I actually worked together at Chick-Fil-A before so it was nice to reunite with her again!

Ms. J, a fellow learning coach!

Also, I just finished one of my favorite units with my 1st grade music class! For this unit we were learning about beats and music notes such as, whole note, eighth note, quarter rest, and etc. We used rhythm sticks, we played matching games, and colored pictures to match the notes. The kids had a lot of fun and did really awesome with this unit. They even enjoyed a little competition when we were reviewing notes. I'm so happy to be learning with these kiddos too!




Twinning with Ms. M!

No comments