Powered by Blogger.

March Favorites

Beauty/Fashion
  • Yogurt Mask - After the blizzard my cheeks got a little red rash from the dryness and I couldn't figure out how to fix it. I asked Esther if she had any recommendations, and I'm so thankful she told me about the yogurt mask! I mixed a spoonful of plain yogurt and a quarter size of honey, put it on my face and it made all the difference! My face started healing and I love the results because it leaves it feeling so soft!
  • Ripped Jeans - Been loving my ripped jeans this month and I just bought another pair!
  • Dip powder - I got dip powder for the first time on my nails and I LOVE them. I'm about to be obsessed, but my wallet won't let me. 
Music
 I love how people have been posting songs on their IG story because I'm starting to find new jams!


Come Thru by Jeremy Zucker

Everlasting by Albert Posis

No comments