Powered by Blogger.

Hump Day

Ever since I started my new job, Thursdays have become my "Hump Days". They're long days and I get super exhausted, but I'm trying to have a better attitude about it. Even though it can be hard, I believe that positivity does go a long way because it's contagious.

Although it's been long, here are some good moments that have happened today:

  • A girl wore two different shoes to school and it cracked me up. She said that she didn't have time to put on the other shoe. I told her she could change her shoe in her class and she got really happy. Note, they were wedges though so I'm not sure if she just took those to school without her parents' permission or not, ha. 
  • I helped a girl get a knot out of her hair. Thankfully she was really calm about it because I had to use scissors to cut the rubber band. Yup, in the education field you just end up doing a whole bunch of other things for the kiddos.
  • I saw a 3rd grade boy and his 2nd grade sister sit together in the learning center and before he went back to class he gave her a hug (seriously, my heart melted).
  • Even though I'm super unequipped to teach a music class, my student's told me that music was fun! Love it!
  • Alright, now the best thing that happened today was... Mx gave birth! I'm officially an auntie to a sweet baby boy named, Roman! SSOOOOO pumped about this!!

No comments