Powered by Blogger.

Day 8 - 20 Facts About Me


1. I'm super ticklish, especially on my feet.
2. I love to go on beautiful hikes with some good company.
3. I enjoy playing pool/billiards.
4. Acting is so fun! I love to act and would always volunteer to be apart of skits. 
5. I enjoy crafts and DIY projects.
6. I love gifting/making people little gifts. It's one of my top love languages.
7. I don't really enjoy cooking or baking, but if I had to choose between the two I would rather cook.
8. I love taking pictures with my Polaroid. 
9. I've only been out of the country once and I went to Canada.
10. I'm a horrible dancer. I'm horrible with musical beats in general. 
11. If I could be fluent in another language it would be Thai.
12. My first job was at Chick-Fil-A. I loved my co-workers and will forever love the food.
13. I'm a total stationary person. I have so much, but I always feel like I still need more.
14. I don't have a sweet tooth. 
15. I always have to have some white noise in the background.
16. I enjoy playing card/board games. I can get really competitive.
17. I love watching movies and t.v. series, but most of all I'm obsessed with crime/law shows.
18. I'm scared of being in water deeper than 5ft.
19. I can shop till I drop and then shop some more. Shopping is my bad therapeutic hobby.
20. Any spicy chips are my favorite snacks.

No comments