Powered by Blogger.

Day 3 - What I Believe


I believe in God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.

+ God is my good creator, faithful sustainer, and loving father.

+ Jesus Christ died on the cross as the holy and perfect sacrifice to atone my sins. When Jesus comes again I have full confidence in an eternal life with Him through my belief and repentance.

+ The Holy Spirit is my helper and counselor.


Just reminiscing, but this is the church where I grew up. It's where I fell in love with Jesus and when I knew I would be fully devoted to Him and His call for my life. I was so blessed to grow up in a place filled with so many God fearing people who were such an inspiration to me and my faith. It's been an honor to be apart of this family and to see it flourish.

Nyack College Delays Move To NYC | News Break

This is the college I attended. During this season, my faith was stretched and this is when I truly matured in my faith and prayer life. My relationship with the Lord grew deeper and I learned to trust Him as I continued to see His hand in my life. The friendships I've made were also some of my most grace-filled and encouraging relationships. I truly treasure this season with all my heart.

* A relationship with God is life changing and the good news is this faith can be yours too. If you don't have a relationship with the Lord, it's never too late. I'm always open to talk about God and/or say a prayer for you. Please, reach out if you're interested in having a conversation.

No comments