Powered by Blogger.

Day 5 - A Day In My Life


Welcome to my Sunday!

I've been home like most people these days, so my daily life has been pretty chill and repetitive. I definitely don't mind this slower pace of life though.

So, the first thing I did today was my skincare routine. This process has been less stressful since I have nowhere to be. Usually, I'm running out of the house late lol.



After I got ready, I read my bible right away. Depending on the chapter, it could be long, like today, so I went to eat and then came back and did my reflections and bullet journal.


My go to breakfast or brunch has been a pan fried ncuav (pounded sticky rice or mochi?). I love mine crispy and salted. So simple, but soo yummy!



After we ate, Chu and I just did our own things until church service started. They've been doing a live broadcast so they start pretty close to our original service time as well.


Afterwards, we cuddle and watch our most recent drama until it's time to prepare dinner. We're currently watching "Hi Bye, Mama" and I definitely always have a towel next to me in case I start to cry again.


Today, I learned to cook a new dish from my MIL, but I totally forgot to take a picture. It was a noodle soup with pork and cabbage. It was very simple, but also very fulfilling.

After dinner, Chu and I enjoyed some dessert and played Phase Ten. Lately, we've been playing either Phase Ten or Catan.


When we finished, we headed downstairs and relaxed (again) for the rest of the night. 

Literally, this is how my weekdays are too, but with some minor changes here and there. It's been good though and I'm not complaining one bit.

No comments