Powered by Blogger.

CO in GA


For Nate and Gabe's wedding it was so sweet how all of their friends practically stayed for a whole week to celebrate with them. I've always loved and was so thankful for their strong friendship.

Now, on my selfish end of the rope, it was the best thing ever because I loved being able to see my CO family again! We ate together, went swimming, and had late game nights. It just felt like old times and my heart was so full this week.

It hurts my heart to know that everyone is slowly leaving and we're going back to our normal days, but I'm also happy that we have a home here in GA where everyone can come to when they are here. It truly is a good thing to have friends and family in different places so you can rely on them.

Can't wait for the next time that we have such a big group like that here. I'll be waiting and ready to host again!

Much love to my CO family!


Mexican Train is the best domino game!



Dessert Galore!






Hanging out with May-May!








No comments