Powered by Blogger.

Fall Weddings



Savanah and Gabriel

9/13/2019

So happy this day finally came for them. I know they're going love marriage so much.


The sisters and I. Love saying that so much.



T.O.T for life



CO ladies that I love and miss dearly.


It's been so good to have these two around. Missing  Tia, Yeng, and Sara though.



Jasmine and Nathan

9/21/2019


Love these candid shots with the bride and groom.


I know their marriage is going to be filled with lots of laughter.



Mercy! It's been so great having someone to cook, talk, and laugh with.


Our May-May! She's growing up too fast without us.



The sweetest and most mature 7 year old!



Goodness, I totally cried saying bye to these two. I miss them so much and wished they could stay forever. I'll always be praying and thinking of you two.



Anthony and Jue

9/28/2019



The flower girl literally threw the petals in my lap! It was the funniest and cutest thing I've ever seen a flower girl do!


With Chu's first cousin and his bride! I wish I got a picture with her in her wedding dress, but hey, it's all about being comfortable!



No comments