Powered by Blogger.

Our Summer Adventures!

It's September now, so before Fall officially starts, I want to share my summer adventures and photos! Getting so behind!

Youth and Young Adults Field Day



Love Cat. Her and Josh worked so hard on this field day!





 Mother-Daughter Tea Party.





When the little sis does your make up, take a selfie or two. Plus, that bathroom lighting was perfect!



One of my favorite Nam Tsev events. Windie is such an inspiration!


Chu and I loved going to Boulder. We decided to stroll around Pearl Street and get these adorable popsicles. 


Aimee's graduation Party! We're so proud of her!


Brunch date with Esther, Rancy, and their significant others!


So thankful that Shoua and Chuyee set aside time to eat with us before their mini family vacation and before we moved. I'm so thankful for Shoua's friendship and for what their family has done for me.


Went to Estes because my mom wanted to take this picture. We were pretty low-key hyped for it too.


Last Dinner with these lovely folks before Chu and I moved. Esmay, adorable as always. I cannot handle the bottom picture. My heart!!!



Cannot thank these kiddos so much for their help loading the truck. Wish we could bring all of them with us to GA!


For my birthday, Chu surprised me with my own Young Living Essential Oils Kit. It was really overwhelming at first, but I'm so thankful for Lucy who took the time to explain a lot of it to me. I'm so ready to start making rollers and other DIY things! I just need to start working first!


Love seeing Kxf and Nxf Tswv David at church again.



Celebrated Chu's birthday at the GA aquarium and it was such a beautiful place. The dolphins stole my heart!


Went to Cali for a weekend trip for my grandma's funeral. Broke our hearts, but we're also filled with hope for the next time that we meet her again.


When you go to a funeral for 4 days in a row, there is no point to wearing make up.


OMG!!!! This was my first time meeting little Noelle in person. She is such a pretty little girl. I love her eyes and smile.



Had an Essential Oils hangout with the New Hope ladies. They're so sweet, I look forward to hanging out with them again!


Lunch date with my Nyack sisters.


Two cuties!




No comments