Powered by Blogger.

Summer Skincare/Favorites

Skincare

+ Laneige Hydrating Trial Kit





+ Sunprise Sunscreen Must Daily from Etude House: It was recommended by Xee and I loved it! I was actually supposed get the Mild Airy Fresh one, but I'll try that one next time. It'll probably be better for the fall and summer and anyways.

+ The Silk Canvas Primer from Tatcha: Sara used this on me an I fell in love! I've been eyeing this beauty since May so I got it as a birthday gift to myself in July!

+ Gold Snail Hydrogel Eye Patch: The first time I tried this was at Cynthia's wedding. She kindly gifted me one for my birthday. It makes your under eyes feel so soft afterwards.

+ White Nail Polish: This is a makeup item, but just wanted to through it in there because this summer I've been kind of obsessed about doing my nails.

*NOTE* What I love about these products is the fact that their packaging is so cute, but they also have so much product to use.

Young Living Essential Oils

+ Grapefruit Chapstick: Love this chapstick sooo much. I've been using it ever since I got it and it hasn't disappointed me yet.

+ Peppermint

+ Lime

+ Lemon

+ Citrus Fresh


Fashion

+ Jumpsuits: I had been racking up all the jumpsuits! They were a huge staple in my summer wardrobe.

+ Shorts specifically from Old Navy. They're long (enough to be modest, but short enough to not feel too old lol) and comfortable. Now that I'm living in warmer weather, I definitely went back and bought some more.

+ Michael Kors Handbag: I got a smaller MK handbag from my mom as a birthday gift and I've been wearing it everywhere. It's so cute and matches everything!

Dramas

+ Hotel Del Luna: Loved the cast, OST, and the script. It made me sad to see the deep resentment and hatred that people can have. Just saying, but the last two episodes will pull your heartstrings. Sometimes it felt kind of slow, but there were definitely tears. In the end, it wasn't just about love, but friendship that grew overtime.

+ Jane the Virgin: I seriously have no words for this TV series because so much happened. I loved how it was an American Telenovela. It was full of emotions and it was a series where you grew to love each of the characters. No spoilers, but I cried, A LOT. 

No comments