Powered by Blogger.

HLUB 2016

Hlub 2016 holds a special place in my heart for various reasons. The last time I was able to attend Hlub was in 2009 as an attendee. Of course, I was not an attendee this year, but I was blessed to go as a staff member. As a volunteer and staff member I feel like the conference goes by so much faster now. I got into Chicago on Saturday and in a blink of an eye it was already the end of the conference. I wanted time to slow down so that I could take part in what Hlub had to offer, but the busy work in the office and the random jobs I did kept me busy. Either way, it was a blessing to serve with the staff and volunteers to make the conference go as smooth as possible for the attendees. I was not able to take as many pictures as I wanted, but I am going to enjoy the ones that I did get to take!


image

Early morning flights with Yengers!


image

The first thing that I got to do once I landed was go to Lake Michigan with my mom’s side of the family! It was so spontaneous, but worth it!


image

Eating late at night and staying up to work. The struggle was real.


image

West Coast VS East Coast! West was down by 3 points and there were only 3 minutes left, but the boys on our team clutched it and scored 3 points! We tied!!! I’m still so amazed and shocked!


image
image

NYACKers!!! Special people in my life.


image

Shane & Shane!


image
image
image

Precious people that I got to see again!


image

The DHAY youth ladies and I.


image

The registration team, it was a blessing to get to know these hardworking ladies. They are so sweet!


image

Oh boy, Vincent got hurt on the first day of Hlub, but thankfully it was not anything too crucial. Nonetheless, I was so happy that the four of us were there together. We all had our own roles with the conference, Elvin and Vincent were attendees, Sam was a volunteer, and I was a Staff member. God has been so good to my family and I’m so thankful that He chose to use us to serve Him.


image

At the airport for FOREVER! Our flight kept getting delayed because of the weather so instead of landing in CO around 9pm on Saturday night we landed at 4am on Sunday morning!


image

Of course, the first thing we did after we finally woke up was grab lunch!
Hlub great and I’m excited to hear how God has touched the lives of all who were there!
Blessings!

No comments