Powered by Blogger.

Weddings Galore

I can't believe I haven't blogged in 3, almost 4, months now!!! I thought I would have more time to blog during the summer, but this summer has actually been soooo crazy busy. I'm thankful that I have time right now to reflect on my summer adventures and process the season that I am currently in right now.

Speaking of busy, this wedding season was extremely busy (we're not even done yet), but it has been the sweetest thing to witness two people come together in unity. Each wedding was so unique and I've enjoyed listening to the vows, seeing the brides' dresses, and reuniting with friends and family. Weddings are truly a joyous celebration that bring people all together for such a God honoring reason and I just love it! It totally gave me flash backs to my special day as well. With all of that being said, I took sooo many pictures and I've been meaning to share them so here goes . . .

No comments