Powered by Blogger.

My JOYce

Joyce, is seriously a joy!  She is lively, mature, thoughtful, and has such a deep desire to grow in her relationship with the Lord. She is a very special individual, who I know the Lord is going to mold and use for his glory in the years to come. I'm so glad that God put it in her heart to be mentored and that she asked me to be that person. It was such an honor and it really helped stretch me in a different way as well. It was my first time and there were weeks where it was difficult to meet up, but I'm thankful she was so patient and gracious towards me.

My prayer is that she would continue to desire the Lord in all seasons of her life. Praying that her joy is so rooted in Christ that she may be able to overcome trials just knowing who she is in Him. Even though I'm far now, I still wish to walk by her side to encourage and support her. I pray that God would give me the wisdom and love to do so.








No comments