Powered by Blogger.

February Favorites

Beauty/fashion
  • Tarte's Tartelette in bloom - I've been eyeing it ever since Christmas and I finally got my hands on it! I absolutely love all the colors and I had the biggest debate between the in bloom and the toasted palette. I'll probably go back for the toasted palette later on because I am loving what I have so far.
  • Big gold earrings
  • Black Time and Tru Pants from Wal-Mart. It's kind of crazy, but Wal-Mart is uping their game! These pants are so comfy and they're the perfect length for my short legs. I've been wanting to wear them to work everyday. 
Things to watch
  • Touch Your Heart - I LOVE the two leads for this drama, Lee Dong-Wook and Yoo In-Na! You'll recognize them as the second leads from Goblin. They are amazing individually, but together their chemistry is puuurrfect! So far it's a light romantic comedy with typical cheesy scenes, but that's just what I need after watching The Last Empress.
  • Instant Family - A hilarious, but heartfelt film about fostering children. I have always wanted to foster or adopt children and this film had me feeling all types of emotions. I was laughing, getting frustrated, and even tearful during the movie. There was a lot of reality check moments, but I loved how this film touched on the perspectives of foster parents and foster children. I still want to foster and adopt after watching it!
  • Secretariat - If you love horses then you'll love this film. This was filmed in 2010, but I just now watched it. It's based off of a true story about a gifted colt who won the Triple Crown in 1973. It's definitely a film about perseverance and there were so many scenes that made me so anxious because of the horse races.

Music
  • Make it Count by CHEN (Touch Your Heart OST)
  • Honesty by Pink Sweat$ - I love my brother's cover cause it doesn't have any profanity, but he never does a full cover.

No comments